Sunday 29 January 2012

29/1/12 -- Back to KL, say bye to lovely hometown

It was a sad day... because I gonna leave my lovely mommy, lovely family and lovely dear...

On the way back to KL, the traffic was smooth.. And it was not the one I imagined--- TRAFFIC JAM.

THANKS GOD!!




The whole journey from Penang to KL took roughly 5hours.

The only thing I hate about the bus driver was their action. They kept on smoking on the bus. And they didn even think of us (the passengers' feeling)

The whole journey was so suffering...

WE were forced to become second-hand-smoker. PITY LUNGS~





 

How could I wish I have an oxygen tank with me...



Notes: Dear bus drivers, please do not smoke while you are driving. And it is an air-con bus.. PLEASE CARE FOR YOUR PASSENGERS!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment